- Process invoices and ensure payments to vendor partners are completed according to operation guidelines.
- Process reconciliations of accounts sent to outside agencies.
- Provide accurate and timely response to Internal Amex, outside agency inquiries and cancelled card members.
- Respond to all incoming correspondence as outlined in the operation guidelines, especially on the Invoice and Reconciliations processes.
- Investigate, identify root of the issue, and provide recommendations of solutions and/or feedback to requesting party, where required.
- Action financial adjustments accurately within designated timeframes to the correct ledgers.
- Understand and adhere to the market specific regulations and requirements.
- Understand and comply with all Sarbanes Oxley testing requirements; for example agency invoice payment processing requirements.
- Achieve an accuracy score of 96% or greater through the Quality Assurance assessment process each month.
- Upon request, action other collections related tasks and projects as and when required
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Knowledge of invoicing and/or reconciliations process is not mandatory, but would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Able to make sound decisions effectively and promptly with minimum supervision.
- Good self-discipline, able to work toward keeping deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and commercial environments.
- Good interpersonal skills, mature and patient in handling difficult situations.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Shift Hours: 6PM - 3AM (Monday to Friday)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2019, 3:08:03 AM