With a focus on digitization, innovation, and analytics, the Enterprise Digital Analytics (EDA) team creates central, scalable platforms and customer experiences to help markets across all of these priorities. Charter is to drive scale for the business, and accelerate innovation for both immediate impact as well as long-term transformation of our business. A unique aspect of EDA is the integration of diverse skills across all of its remit. EDA has a very broad range of responsibilities, resulting in a broad range of initiatives around the world.
Purpose of the Role:
One of the core initiatives of EDA worldwide is the development and deployment of Customer 360, an AXP-wide capability that provides a global enterprise view of entities, comprehensive insights and linkages. Customer 360° equips American Express with the ability to accurately identify a customer, access best contact information, understand customer networks, and track customer activity. The primary focus of the role will be to address all Data quality governance, monitoring and tracking needs for Customer 360.
- Monitor and analyze data quality and intelligence that is generated by algorithms. Develop systematic way to identify gaps in existing algorithms and processes.
- Design and develop capabilities for automated data quality tracking and issue identification
- Conceptualize and create MIS solutions to generate key portfolio insights for senior leadership so that Customer 360 serves as the analytical engine for the enterprise
- Work closely with Tech folks to identify process gaps and fix issues
- Lead, mentor and build a high performing and highly engaged team with diverse talent.
Critical Factors to Success:
- Build cutting edge and customized solutions for end to end data quality monitoring and governance
- Design, build and disseminate innovative business reports by leveraging data mart and tracking applications that demonstrate various performance metrics
- Support senior management decision making through timely, accurate and consistent delivery of tools
Knowledge of Platforms:
Tableau (Preferred not required)
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2019, 2:14:21 AM