American Express Careers
VP & Head-Digital Acquisition & Capabilities
The Digital Acquisition Team at American Express India is focused on delivering a best in class digital application experience and drive new customers to the francshise. The team is tasked with bringing to market new online capabilities, partnerships and programs to help Indian consumers find the American Express Card that best suits their needs.
This Vice President – Digital Sales & Partnership role will play a pivotal role in managing the online lead generation, conversion and downstream process to drive scale with best in class application experience. He/she will build and own a robust fulfillment strategy and manage the delivery through proprietary resources and vendor partners. The role will include the enablement of multiple lead channels, end to end application journey, Telemarketing Automation & Optimization and workforce development and retention.
This leader will deliver new account acquisition strategies for AmEx credit and charge card products through digital channels with focus on premium and new to bank. This leader will also spearhead partnership based distribution strategy to develop comprehensive ‘go-to market’ strategies.
This leader will directly manage a large digital acquisition P&L and is accountable for delivering strategies to bring efficiencies in acquisition both by deepening existing partnerships and prospecting newer and sustainable avenues. This leader will manage a team whose skills span digital acquisition, targeting & segmentation, online Channel Strategies, third party management etc.. The leader is expected to work in a highly matrixed organization and have the ability to influence at various levels of the organization. Maintaining the highest levels of operational control while implementing campaign strategies is critical.
The leader in this role will have an amazing opportunity to lead an area of focused growth at AmEx. He/she will craft the go forward Digital Acquisition Strategy with an objective to exceed AmEx customer needs, drive new account growth and drive long term profitability. This leader will have the opportunity to gain significant leadership experiences and Senior Leadership exposure.
Key work responsibilities are as follows:
1) Digital Media
• Define Digital channel’s media strategy to continue to gain traffic of prospects and drive scale / relevance of each digital sub channel
• Deploy initiatives to improve performance via managing media, capabilities, optimizing prospect digital journey and enable process improvements in middle and bottom of the funnel.
Guide and support the execution of targeted treatments and campaigns
• Aligning with external and internal partners on business plans, ensuring continued alignment
• Driving the use of data and targeting to support channel growth and seamless execution of performance-marketing campaigns
• Building relationships and enabling key work streams with external media agencies, creative agencies and advertising partners
• Being an active and vocal digital evangelist to instill digital first thinking across the organization
• Conduct continuous test and learn to deploy new strategies
2) Digital Acquisition
• Lead the development of a robust, cost-effective and compliant lead fulfillment network
• Lead and build strategies to achieve sales fulfillment, referral and profitability objective
• Partner with Digital Media, Business Insights, Risk and Product teams to optimize productivity through product/channel mix
• Build a seamless application experience to drive instant decision
• Optimize sourcing mix to focus on profitable segments, lowering delinquency/write-offs and losses arising from fraud, and increase cross-sell opportunities
• Build for a robust people management plan including innovative incentive structures, colleagues’ strategies to attract and retain top talent. Motivate, inspire and coach members of the team
• Seasoned leader with 15+ years of experience, of which at least 6-8 years should have been in role leading a team.
• Deep knowledge of digital environment and regulations thereof; competitor landscape in the consumer products space;
• Demonstrated expertise in leveraging digital platforms, performance marketing to enhance consumer acquisition
• Strong financial acumen with profitability mindset
• Use of quantitative data and analysis to develop strategies; including channel segmentation and ability to match product value proposition to the right customer segments
• Strong leadership brand – proven track record of building, inspiring, and coaching teams
• Ability to foresee and manage risk exposure for the enterprise – reinforcing compliance and governance focus at all levels
• Strong enterprise leadership, track record of balancing the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders
We are looking for a leader who can lead with the highest level of integrity, towards delivering the world’s best customer experiences every day
• New accounts acquired (NAA)
• Spend from new accounts acquired
• New distribution partnerships
• Digital Capability build – Application experience for the enterprise
• Channel contribution to top-line and bottom-line
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2019, 1:55:26 AM