American Express Careers
Manager Business Planning and Strategy
This role will assist the Head, India Consumer Acquisition, Business Development and Insurance with various initiatives critical toward driving accelerated growth and new business development for India.
India is a high growth strategic market for American Express. The incumbent will have an opportunity to lead special cross-functional projects and drive new business development opportunities for acquisition and insurance business with specific focus on premium and digital. He or she will work closely to help integrate all functional areas and drive strategic themes for consumer acquisition.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supporting the formulation and implementation of acquisition strategy around premium and digital to drive seamless & efficient acquisition engine
• Working closely with the team across face to face and digital to drive outcomes
• Partner with external stakeholders for e.g. Central teams, technology to drive agenda for India
• Ensuring thorough understanding of the direction of the acquisition with linkage to happenings in the marketplace and other AXP markets to drive next generation capabilities
• MBA with a minimum of 4-5 years of post-qualification experience and a proven track record of working on high impact initiatives.
• Strong problem solving skills, highly methodical and organized approach
• Impeccable written and verbal communication; ability to adjust communication styles to suit varying audiences.
• Robust story boarding and presentation skills, particularly in creating compelling and insightful content
• Self-driven, comfortable with ambiguity, ability to adapt to new situations
• Ability to deliver under pressure and/or challenging timelines
• Ability to work with senior leaders and across multiple stakeholders
• Strong project management skills and comfort with numbers
• Outstanding strategic thought leadership
• Ability to drive results through collaboration
• Prior experience in acquisition or new accounts is a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2019, 6:04:06 AM