American Express Careers
Global Merchant & Network Services (GMNS) acquires and maintains relationships with merchants who welcome American Express branded products. The B2B (Business-to-Business) Supplier Enablement & Development team sits within GMNS and is responsible for increasing B2B volume by unlocking new spend opportunities with prospects and existing merchants.
As part of the B2B Supplier Enablement & Development Enablement Team (B2B SE&D), the candidate will be responsible for directly and indirectly driving merchant acceptance of American Express B2B Payment Product Suite. This will be accomplished through key focus areas including:
- Develop solutions to streamline, automate and optimize Enablement processes and activities.
- Partner with B2B SE&D colleagues in directly working with suppliers and buyers to identify value and enable American Express B2B volume.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specified B2B processes.
In addition, the candidate with also partner with key stakeholder teams including Pricing, Industry Development and Training to ensure the success.
• Managing enablement projects and solution development.
• Partnering to create and execute supplier enablement strategy.
• Developing and conducting training sessions to educate internal key linkages on B2B processes.
• Positive “can do” attitude, a proactive mindset, and a passion for driving results.
• Proven Project Management skills with the ability to facilitate change; analytical and detail oriented.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with internal and external constituents.
• Self-starter and innovative performer accustomed to working in a versatile environment.
• Strong project management and organization skills to effectively facilitate change and manage information from multiple sources.
• Strong oral presentation and written communication skills.
• Basic understanding of Procurement, Finance, AP, AR, and ERP systems desired; Working knowledge/experience in customer-facing B2B payments space preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office – especially Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with Salesforce.com.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) required.
New York tower strongly preferred but will consider virtual
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2019, 9:26:34 AM