The Credit and Fraud Risk Capabilities (CRFC) team is a newly expanded and integrated organization that brings risk strategies to life by enabling customer focused capabilities. Our team is transforming the company with the next generation of credit and fraud capabilities.
Purpose of the Role:
The role provides a unique opportunity to partner with CCO’s, decision science and capabilities to develop next generation of Credit Limit, Pricing and cash Line strategies for a multi-billion dollar International lending card portfolio. The incumbent will gain a thorough understanding of line, one of the levers which serve as the core of lending risk management
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the Initial line, Line increase, Cash management and Line Reallocation program for ICS markets to drive new insights, make recommendations based on rigorous quantitative analysis and play a key role in fine tuning lending strategies in order to strike a proper balance between taking informed risk and ensuring that the strategy is profitable in the long run. The team works very closely with CCO teams, Decision Science and Technology teams to implement, monitor and manage the strategies & processes.
Monitor performance of key initiatives and provide regular updates to senior management
- Perform competitive analyses and benchmarking to improve our understanding of key competitor strategies
- Manage proactive and reactive eligibilities and explore expansion opportunities to contribute to fair share of lend
- Develop deep-dive portfolio diagnostics analysis to identify new yield management improvement opportunities and actively drive the new strategy to implementation
- Support lending growth initiatives across multiple dimensions spanning line and cash management
- Understand the impact of various card & lending regulations on pricing practices to ensure compliance excellence
- Conduct process deep dives and closely monitor key controls to minimize operational risks
Critical Factors to Success:
• Drive billing, revenue growth and profitability through innovative thinking and advanced analytical techniques
• Provide best-in-class customer experience to out "TOP" customers.
• Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
1+ Years of Relevant/Related Work Experience with Consistent Track Record Of Strong Performance.
MBA, Master’s Degree In Economics, Statistics Or Related Fields From A Reputed Institute.
Technical and Functional Skills/Capabilities:
• Proficiency with Programming in SAS/SQL, HIVE, R/python.
• Ability To Drive Results With Strong Thought Leadership .
• Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
• Excellent Communication and Relationship Building Skills.
• Demonstrated Ability to Work Effectively Manage and Integrate With Cross-Functional Business Partners Worldwide.
• Winning Attitude and Ability to Have Fun
Knowledge of Platforms:
• Big Data – Cornerstone
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2019, 11:23:47 PM