Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Global Commercial Services is leveraging state of the art machine learning and big data technology to transform B2B business, etc. Are you excited to be part of this journey?
As a Machine Learning Engineer on our team you will be responsible for creating and delivering ML solutions to support our organization and clients. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concepts to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers. The successful candidate will play a key role in the understanding of product owner strategy and collaborate with peers and technology partners to translate complex user stories into successful AI product releases. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative products and services at a rapid pace, this would be the right fit for you!
- Creating, implementing and deploying production level ML algorithms.
- Suggesting, collecting and synthesizing requirements.
- Creating roadmaps towards the deployment of a production-level machine learning application.
- Architecting, estimating and planning technical solutions to problems.
- Deep expertise in building scalable Machine Learning powered applications
- Experience with production grade applications preferred. Ideally with an application that leverages Machine Learning to power its decisions.
- Highly motivated and can manage relationships in a cross-functional environment. Proven track record of working with multiple stakeholders.
- Master of Science with 5+ year of experience or Ph.D. with 3+ years of experience in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Sciences.
- Solid theoretical understanding and hands on experience in developing and deploying classical and deep learning models.
- Proficiency in scalable and object oriented software development preferably Python.
- Hands on experience working with distributed compute platforms using Spark.
- Quickly generate and updating prototypes from concept to testing while soliciting feedback.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate self-reliance to achieve goals collaboratively
- Curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, and motivated by complex analytical problems.
- Thought leadership and innovative thinking.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2019, 10:32:39 AM