- Oversee the end-to-end processing of pre-employment background verification cases for all including but not limited to:
- Proactively reviewing background verification reports and communicating with candidate/employees to obtain any information and/or documentation to support insufficiencies and check discrepancies
- Identifying trends, escalations and issues and raising them to management
- Maintaining and responding to case inquiries from stakeholders
- Accountable for reviewing and designating the candidate/employee’s final background verification report and communicating the final result to stakeholders
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance of Form I-9 and E-Verify
- Maintain data integrity by actively managing and updating the Vendor’s Administration system in real time
- Proactively monitor the shared background verification and I-9 in-boxes and respond to requests within specified timeframes
- Maintain a robust and accurate data set relating to all background verification activity
- Assist in compiling reports and analytics related to background verification
- Serve as an extension to the subject matter expert among the business, markets and recruitment teams to ensure seamless integration and alignment of the Background Verification process and policies
- Partner with local market recruitment teams to ensure Background Verification is compliant, the process is working as planned and supporting administration/compliance trackers are accurately maintained
- Assist with other members of the Global Strategic Services & Capabilities team on ad hoc projects as needed
- 2+ years working in HR Operations/Recruitment or related field
- Ability to work within a continually evolving landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in diverse teams
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with multiple SLAs
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities in a timely manner
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities are required with extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality always
- Experience with Form I-9 and E-Verify
- Preferred expertise in pre-employment background verification processes
- Location: 4315 South 2700 West Salt Lake City, UT 84184
- Visa Sponsorship: Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2019, 12:07:26 PM