- Global Servicing Network (GSN) delivers extraordinary customer Care to Card Members, merchants and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services.
- Customer Fulfillment Network (CFN) team delivers extraordinary Customer Care to Card members.
- Our aim is to deliver the world’s best customer experience every day by resolving Card Members inquiries effectively.
Purpose of the Role:
- Resolve Card Members requests as per the policies & procedures to infuse confidence in card members to elevate the customer service experience
- Prompt Handling of Credit Balance Refund Requests for US Consumer and Corporate Customers within specified timeframes.
- Appropriate evaluation of Credit Balance Refund requests by analyzing available Information, and towards prevention of losses to the Company
- Provide functional expertise and ongoing support to operations and cross functional initiatives
- Handle Credit Balance refund requests with integrity & within specified timeframes.
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner keeping Customer first ethos.
- Deliver to the Employees, Customer and Shareholder metrics as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Ensure adherence to quality and compliance guidelines.
- Support any new initiatives in the directorate
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Communicate effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information
- 24x7 work environment (Saturdays working - applicable per business requirement)
Critical Factors to Success:
- Visualize & simplify end to end card member experience
- Enable & drive process improvement based on analytical data insights
- Thinks out of the box to enhance card member experience
- Leverage external best practices for keeping the process relevant
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
- Minimum of G3 & L3 rating in last year performance appraisal
- Should not be on any form of counseling at the time of application
- End to end process understanding
- Advanced servicing orientation
- Ability to understand Omni-channel experience
- Handling multiple stakeholders & customer sensitivity across
- Knowledge about American Express products/ credit cards
- Analytics based decision making
- Attention to detail to identify the relevant available resources to help the customer
- Digital savvy with a basic understanding of technology & system complexities
Knowledge of Platforms:
- MS Office suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Servicing platforms such as Triumph & Legacy
- Case Management tools
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 17, 2019, 8:05:27 PM