Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. Come join us and realize your potential.
•Manage the audit framework for the site and implement new checks to ensure quality and compliance are in place
• The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying Operational Excellence opportunities and present business cases to Business / Market Leaders
• Manage monthly and quarterly BAU reports for Management and work on ad-hoc requests
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives, lead or support ongoing projects and provide consultative expertise focused on win-win solutions
• Contribute to continuous improvement of Management Information, by expanding on our reporting capabilities, consolidation of metrics / parameters, incorporating intuitive analysis and recommendation or by creating new intuitive MI etc.
• Comfortable operating and contributing to a team oriented environment with strong personal accountability, commitment and integrity with respect to all aspects of the role
• Conceptual thinking skills and ability to identify and implement solutions to achieve and improve productivity and CFR for processes
• Implement process changes to strengthen data governance and implement quality controls
• Must be a graduate with minimum 5 years of work experience
• Should have had an exposure Management Reporting, Business Unit Reviews, Audit Reporting, etc
• Leadership experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A demonstrated ability to work in high-pressure situations with minimal errors
• Should be able to function with minimum supervision with high sense of ownership
• Open to work any shift 24/7
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2019, 4:15:41 PM