Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Support operations engineering integrations and delivery for secrets management platforms. Provide customer support, endpoint integration, and delivery of secrets management capabilities to consumers. Expertise is required with CyberArk Privileged Access Security components; Enterprise Password Vault, Privileged Session Manager, and Privileged Threat Analytics. Experience with CyberArk Application Identity Manager is helpful.
Support PAM program goals and objectives, ensuring work activities are aligned with priorities set by lead architects and engineers. Provide mechanisms to ensure automated processes are in place to monitor critical platform services operations and alert where necessary. Ensure data delivery supports ongoing metrics management, regulatory compliance, and audit requirements.
Ensure PAM secrets management capabilities are available 24x7x365. Continuously improve solutions delivery and time to market for our users.
- CyberArk certification preferred
- CISSP, CISM, or other professional security certification preferred
- High Performing Behaviors:
- Analyzes complex information and identifies the most meaningful details
- Shows personal determination and resilience; is optimistic in changing circumstances
- Continually seeks and learns from feedback
- Is clear when explaining ideas and concepts to others - communication is structured,
compelling, and impactful, and builds a credible impression
- Challenges the status quo and questions current approaches where appropriate
- Takes the initiative to craft transparency when changing circumstances cause ambiguity
- Strong work prioritization, planning, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge or awareness in information security, compliance, assurance, and/or other
security standard methodologies and principles
- Real passion for learning
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2019, 1:44:15 PM