This critical team is responsible for managing enterprise credit risks through the customer life cycle and across all our global business financing products. The credit risk team is responsible for monitoring portfolios and make profit-based risk decisions at all stages of
Responsible for providing analytical support to enable billing, revenue growth and profitability through diverse analytical projects.
Expected to develop disciplined monitoring metrics at the portfolio level as well as across the customer life cycle such as underwriting, customer management etc. and perform root cause analyses of concerning trends and identify performance drivers.
Integrating new data sources and capabilities to drive key business decisions
Collaborating with multiple partners including finance and functional teams such as new accounts, customer management. They will work with colleagues to design and implement risk control strategies based on statistical, financial and economic analysis
- Advanced degree (e.g., MS, PhD, or MBA) in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics or Physics
- Blend of analytical skills, process expertise, project management, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to think strategically and apply both quantitative methods and business insights to drive results
- Experience working with statistical and data mining techniques, including regression analysis and Machine Learning tools for pattern recognition and predictive analytics
- Ability to handle large datasets using SAS, SQL, R, Python or another similar programming language
- Thought leadership and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to build strong relationships in a cross-functional environment
- Clear, effective written and oral communication skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2019, 8:20:21 PM