At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Business Development Analyst to perform in the Global Merchant & Network Services business unit of American Express.
The position will be a key member of the Global Network Partnership in Argentina, reporting to Manuela Boyajian, based in Buenos Aires. The Business Development Analyst will be part of a dynamic organization and will be responsible for implementing different initiatives to drive growth to the American Express card portfolios of our bank partners in Argentina. The individual will also manage day to day workings of the partnership; delivering all key financial and growth targets by providing support to develop market/partner specific strategies, influence Bank Partners in order to increase AXP share in all bank´s acquisition channels; analyzing portfolios; monitoring the market and competence; ensuring partners reporting process; implementing key initiatives to drive partner and partner share growth; develop high impact presentations; permanent contact with local and international finance, operations and technology teams; interaction with internal areas of the company, BLDS and regional/global teams. If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities.
- Consistently evaluate competitive products and monitor AXP value proposition by segment to ensure continuous product differentiation in the three markets.
- Work with bank partners in the development and execution of campaigns to drive acquisition of American Express cards.
- Key initiatives include: maximize performance of existing channels (including bank branches), develop new channels, execute special acquisition campaigns, provide training, monitor and evaluate channel performance and incentive schemes. Portfolio Performance & Lifecycle Management.
- Work with partners and Marketing teams to implement initiatives that drive increased spend on American Express cards, including: spend promotions, loyalty differentiation, and line of credit increase, upgrades and attrition reduction among others.
- Develop robust set of analytics to support Performance Tracking, Investment.
- Optimization and identification of new Growth Opportunities within the portfolios.
- Work closely with all lines of business in order to ensure all internal support and alignment requirements with other Lines of Business and staff groups; ensuring functional support from all required internal resources (Marketing, Finance, Technology, Operations).
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- English / Spanish language skills required, and relevant cultural knowledge of LAC markets is required.
- Good level of understanding of the card market and competitive environment.
- Analytical individual, with the entrepreneurial capacity and strong financial acumen to deliver aggressive financial goals and key metrics.
- Excellent influencing skills to build strong relationships.
- Strong Negotiations skills with proof experience.
- Highly energetic / enthusiastic person with a track record that demonstrates ability to execute.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a track record of being able to influence key stakeholders.
- Confidence to be able to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Strong will-to-win, self-starter.
- Growth mindset.
- Highly organized / project management skills.
- Good communication skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 16, 2019, 3:07:00 PM