- Ensure most recent and accurate data available on cardholder accounts
- Update cardholder account information when necessary
- Review, analyze and process account maintenance requests from cardholder or other internal stakeholders
- Replying by written correspondence in Japanese / English to cardholder requests.
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing English and Japanese with JLPT 2 or above
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- A customer centric, can do attitude for customer
- Able to deliver result in accordance with policy and procedure
- Good PC skills
- Pro-active team player
- Flexible to work shifts hours as well as weekend & Malaysia public holiday when necessary
- 流暢な英語 及び 日本語 – 会話・読み書き
- 4年制 大学卒業以上
- シフトで働ける方(土日 及び 祝日も含む)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2019, 10:43:05 AM