Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Your experience meets a world of opportunity.
WE ARE AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER FOR 2017 AND 2018 IN THE PHILIPPINES
ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017 and 2018
J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
The best Global In-House Center in the Philippines is looking for top-notch MIS Reports Analyst to join our team!
Every day it’s something new, and at American Express, we see that as an incredible opportunity. At our core, we are a global services company. We connect millions of consumers and businesses around the world. As we process payments, we identify customer preferences and market trends, and then turn this knowledge into real value. Card members get beneﬁts, rewards, savings and experiences. Merchants get access to high-spending customers and business-building insights. Our network creates new possibilities for people to pursue their passions and realize their potential. You can too.
As a Reports Analyst, you will support the business to business LOB of American Express. You will report directly to the Senior Delivery Leader of the line of business and is responsible for the development and maintenance of reporting and analytics capabilities within the team. You will track, report and analyze various metrics and trends, while ensuring data accuracy and integrity by using various audit and data monitoring techniques.
Are you ready for anything? Here are just some of the things that you can expect when you become a part of our growing team:
- Support program strategies and drive partner adherence to all operational, compliance, audits and customer experience goals through effective and timely reporting and analytical support.
- Manipulate data to draw statistical inferences
- Identify root causes and propose continuous improvement solutions.
- Facilitate operational performance reviews by building relationships across various business groups and central teams.
- Execute on-site direction to servicing Partners to ensure the program meets goals and American Express’ servicing standards
- Monitor Operational Excellence within partner sites supporting Team Leaders with Coaching plans, RCAs etc.
- Maintain key daily/monthly reporting of performance and deliver ad-hoc analyses
- Provide updates to business partners, Managers and Director.
- Be an ongoing advocate of the customer with end to end responsibility for ensuring Compliance, BST and Quality objectives are achieved and act as SME for the process.
- Effectively partner with Key stakeholders to proactively identify service delivery issues and drive solutions.
SHIFT : Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for and Analyst that can cover Asia Pacific and US region (flexibility is a must!)
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- 2 years of MIS and analytical reports generation experience (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with strong Excel skills (preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service operations (preferred)
- SAS, Microsoft VB and Sharepoint knowledge is (a plus)
- Ability to communicate process analytics to all levels of staff.
- Solid communication, interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, drive results and introduce and gain alignment on process improvement strategies across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong analytical background with a focus on innovation/change management
- Results-focused and high degree of initiative / self-motivation
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines
- Proficient in SQL and Microsoft Access
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Technical acumen and an eye for detail.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 17, 2019, 6:59:27 AM