Do the right thing
for our customers, our company and your career.
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We are committed to becoming the world's most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our way of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
BTA and Corporate Card company administrators who are the point of contact for
- Responding to phone and email requests to include but not limited to balance updates, invoice/charge details, cancelling cards, changes to company address, re-ordering statements and delivering the business Relationship Care ethos throughout every interaction
- Use and management of internal and external online tools Partnership management with third party vendors
- Handling complex issues via calls and emails that require patients, diligence and a Growth Mindset
- Building strong relationships between travel agents, client account managers, senior leadership and clients directly to ensure consistency and clarity on data and payment processes
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package for the right candidate that possesses the correct right to work in the UK. Further details and conditions will be shared on application.
Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken
Customer Service experience, face to face or on the phone
Computer literate to an intermediate level
Organised, diligent, listening and multitasking
Passionate about providing excellent customer service
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 18, 2019, 5:45:15 AM