There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
1. Offering, Qualifying and Processing payment programs for the CM’s facing hardship through inbound/ outbound telephone contact.
3. Meet metrics on VOCM, Quality, Contact Rate and Productivity.
4. Shift 24X7 This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
5. Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
2. Ability to deliver result & display Personal Accountability
4. Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment
5. Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred.
9. Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 18, 2019, 3:11:21 AM