As part of our vision to provide the world’s best customer experience every day, the Global Services Group (GSG) within American Express plays a critical role by setting “THE” standard for customer experience that our customers rely on and committing to put our customers first as our top business imperative. Within GSG, the Customer Listening team is creating a Center of Excellence aimed at supporting external Voice of the Customer (VOC) needs across the enterprise and as a result we are looking for talented colleagues to own the relationship between our business partners and the multiple support groups that are part of the voice of the customer process (Technologies, Qualtrics among others).
In this role, the Analyst will report to a Sr. Relationship Manager who owns the relationship with groups across American Express (AmexInsights, Global Commercial Services, Travel & Lifestyle Servicing, etc.) that have a need to collect feedback from customers (NPS studies or relationships surveys and market research) as well as act as the subject matter expert for survey, reporting and dashboard development within Amex’s enterprise survey platform, Qualtrics.
· Manage and maintain survey related needs like developing or maintaining of new or existing surveys/studies, creating or adjusting reporting/dashboards, and leveraging Big Data to enhance research
· Act as first point of contact to support business partners (Level 1 support), including providing periodic updates and keeping program documentation up to date
· Collaborate with business partners and support groups to ensure programs run efficiently
· Raise critical program concerns with relevant support teams (Technologies, Qualtrics, etc.) and mobilize resources to resolve issues
· Monitor Customer Health Metrics and intervene as early as possible when risks and problems arise
· Develop and leverage cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and provide more insights
· Understand challenges, industry trends, consult and help business partners achieve their objectives
· 1-3 years professional experience in a highly analytical role such as business intelligence/analytics
· Strong skills in data management, analysis, and deriving actionable insights
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Experience conducting and analyzing customer satisfaction data and knowledge of survey methodology a big plus
· Comfortable in working with relationships across the enterprise (including negotiation and influence skills)
· Experience with using SQL and/or other programming languages
· Highly proficient in Excel
· Experience with Tableau or other business intelligence tools a big plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Positive “roll-up your sleeves” attitude, proactive, customer first mindset, and comfort with agility
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 25, 2019, 9:12:46 PM