This is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
JOB OVERVIEW :
- Ability To Comprehend & Respond To All Customer Queries (Through Chat) With Immediate Resolution (Real Time) To Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Deliver To The Employees, Customer And Shareholder Metrics As Per Goals.
- Adherence To Quality And Compliance Guidelines
- Communicates Effectively, Oral As Well As Written Ability to recognise tone and mood of customer through written communication.
- Adaptable & Customer Centric Approach To Situations To Deliver Superior Service Personalization/ Empathy In Communication
- Ability To Address 2-3 Conversations Simultaneously
Attentive: Eye For Detail Recognizes Knowledge Gaps & Researches To Respond Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication & Writing Skills Accompanied By Quick Comprehension & Clear Articulation
- Change Management Ability Demonstrated Ability To Work Effectively Within A Team Environment.
- Ability To Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines
- Typing Speed (25- 35 Words/Minute)
- Quick Navigation Ability, Web Savvy, Basic Troubleshooting Knowledge Multitasking: Ability To Toggle Between Screens/Tools
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2019, 9:09:57 AM