The Global Optimization & Call Management (GOCM) Team’s vision is to be “A World Class, Global, Short-Term Planning & Real-Time Management Team enabling Relationship Care® through Resource Optimization & Abandon Rate Consistency”.
As a member of the GOCM team you will work with local leadership and team members as part of the Global Center of Excellence supporting the Global Service Network (GSN). The GOCM team receives long & short-term capacity plans, forecasts and schedules from the Workforce Planning/Centralized Call Management team and it is the responsibility of the GOCM team to convert these long-term plans into weekly and daily operational plans in order to optimize resources and drive Abandon Rate Consistency across the network.
The GOCM Analyst is responsible for a variety of processes including short-term planning, local site Customer Care Professional scheduling & shrinkage planning, Real-Time Management and local site support services. The GOCM Analyst must demonstrate strong collaboration and partnership with multiple functional teams including Contact Center Leadership, Centralized Support Team, Global Servicing Learning Network (GSLN), Marketing, Global Business Integration (GBI), various Centers of Excellence and Planning communities across the globe.
Success in the role is measured by contribution to on target delivery of Operational Excellence metrics (e.g. Customer Handling Time), Forecast Accuracy, Voice of the Customer survey results, Schedule & Operational Effectiveness, Abandon Rate Consistency, Availability/Shrinkage Optimization.
The GOCM Real Time Analyst will:
- Act as a key point of contact for communication with Team Leaders and Customer Care Professionals throughout each day
- Partner with the Centralized Support Team & Operations Leaders to improve forecast accuracy
- Partner with the Centralized Support Team and Operations Leaders to support the implementation of call routing strategies; monitor and report on impacts to the business such as occupancy, average speed of answer and abandon call rates
- Review the prior day's performance against forecast analyzing the issues and impact key performance indicators
- Ensure real-time performance (Calls, Customer Handling Time (CHT) and Staffing) is analyzed on an interval basis throughout the day and recommendations to achieve departmental goals
- Manage & monitor available 'day' resources (Customer Care Professional (CCP) Availability to handle calls) to ensure adequately deployed & multi-skilling effectively optimized
- Negotiate with Operations Leaders, Business Partners and CCPs regarding scheduling of activities in order to ensure the center is adequately staffed at all times to service customers
- Approve and schedule CCPs' out of building exceptions including Paid Time Off (Vacation) and In Building Off-Phone activities (e.g. Coaching, Meetings, Training etc.)
- Participate in and/or chair routine operational meetings with Operations Leaders and other Centers of Excellence in attendance in order to agree decisions and actions designed to drive operational goals
- Ensure accurate, up-to-date data is maintained in Aspect Workforce Management System (eWFM) regarding schedule exceptions as it relates to the intra-day performance and achieving Adherence to Schedule (ATS) targets
- Assist with Call Center Management initiatives (e.g. delivering workshops, training and ongoing organizational education)
- 6 months or more experience in a Contact Center Operations environment
- Strong PC skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to work flexible hours based on business needs
- Ability to successfully balance high workload demands, quality and performance on a consistent basis
- Ability to make quick decisions about contact center dynamics and to take risks as necessary
- Ability to communicate and influence people at senior levels effectively and without conflict
- Gain trust, build relationships and influence Global Service Network (GSN) leadership teams to foster true partnership
- Understand and shape the key strategies of the business and translate these into day-to-day operational and production management activities
- Work with the business, marketing & project teams to ensure relevant information is obtained for new products and projects that impact call volume, Customer Handling Time (CHT), Availability and staffing levels in order to put relevant plans in place
- Authorize changes to employee working schedules and annual leave booking in order to balance business needs and employee engagement.
- Ability to work across geographic borders as part of a virtual team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 6 months or more experience using Workforce Management tools (preferably Genesys, Aspect eWFM, Empower) with proficiency in scheduling, forecasting, shrinkage data, live IDPs, report exporting and manipulation
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) experience (preferably Avaya CMS) with proficiency in manual skill changes, agent reports, agent traces, live call flows
- Ability to explain the drivers of “net staffing”, their current tracking, calculating their forecasted trends, as well as, which levers to pull and when in a real time environment
- Ability to explain key call center planning principles: The Power of One, Economies of Scale, Dynamics of abandoned calls, Laws of Diminishing Returns, Shrinkage factors, Call arrival patterns e.g. Day of week factors, bank holiday impacts and seasonality.
- Understanding of the Contact Center Planning Cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work under pressure; able to manage multiple tasks and changing demands with minimum supervision
- Strength in accuracy & attention to detail in a high output & speed environment
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills – demonstrating thought leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and nurture shared ownership in process/project and business goals
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 6:00:37 PM