Global Network Operations (GNO) is responsible for running the company’s core transaction processing platforms, defining the rules and regulations for how members of our network will interoperate with each other, and creating network products and capabilities that will help unlock commerce for the Blue Box. Today, the global breadth of this team enables it to serve issuers and acquirers in over 90 markets, authorizing and settling nearly $1T of charge volume annually.
The Network CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Product Owner is an exciting role and integral part of the Technical Servicing Team that blends business operations, technical expertise, and organizational collaboration. The manager will join a team of Product Owners that provide business oversight to multiple instances of Salesforce.com that support the American Express Global Network. The manager will have wide range of responsibilities and be deeply engaged with business and technology partners, supporting existing and new and existing processes. There will be opportunities to directly engage partners and support operational aspect of the orgs as well.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for ensuring prioritization and approval of requests for maintenance and projects of processes integrated into the CRM within established service levels.
- Primary liaison between process owners, operational support teams, technology production support, and technology engineering teams.
- Facilitation of sizing requests for newly introduce projects between the requestor and the technology engineering team.
- Ongoing consultation with process owners to ensure a deep understanding of processes inside and out of CRM to drive cross process efficiencies and change management.
- Primary point of contact for process owners supporting questions, end user training needs, and 2nd level support.
- Lead newly established process owner forums focused on sharing best practices, ideas, gathering feedback, and driving implementation of change.
- Creation of managerial reports as required by process owners and network leadership.
- Experience as a system administrator or similar knowledge of (CRM) preferably Salesforce.com.
- Skilled Agile product owner, strong understanding of Agile project methodology, and a strong product mindset.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and objectives in parallel adjusting priorities as needed.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgment in an autonomous fashion.
- Proven collaborative skills and experience leading and influencing in a matrix environment.
- Self-starter who is highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and adaptable.
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced and high pressure environment.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong professional presence and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work with a global team across time zones.
- High energy, an optimistic attitude, and a good sense of humor.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2019, 1:11:09 PM