At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Manager Sales to perform in the Intl Consumer Services business unit of American Express.
- The overall management of the processes implied in the Acquisition journey, ensuring effective and efficient sub-processes while creating, measuring and monitoring Acquisition performance through appropriate metrics.
- The management of the applications Capture process, including the relationship with the New Accounts Team. He/she will liaise with Risk Management and World Service to monitor and improve the NA process with the objective of minimizing turn-around time.
- Leading all the logistic and delivery methods for new cards acquired, complying with local laws and regulations, minimizing timeframes and improving Customer Experience, while looking for enhancing efficiencies and effectiveness.
- The on-going management and transformation of the End to End Early Engagement strategy, improving activation, spending and attrition figures during the first 15 months. This includes e-mail marketing campaigns, inbound and outbound calls, welcome calls, special offers for new customers, etc.
- The incumbent will manage and will be responsible for leading the relationship with Compliance and GCO in all related activities that may involve acquisition (e.g. changing in agreements, agreements control and follow up, compliance unit, etc.).
- The selected person will oversee meeting financial and budget target of the units under his/her responsibilities.
- Ensuring service levels and regulations requirements are met in the Insurance Servicing Unit, while contributing to sales and attrition targets.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Knowledge of Amex internal processes.
- Marketing experience and knowledge will be a PLUS.
- English required.
- Business degree or relevant undergraduate degree required.
- Proven experience in successful E2E process improvement initiatives implementation and project management skills and experience.
- Experience in strategy development with proven business results and thought leadership to drive optimal results and maximize business opportunities.
- Excellent understanding of the economics of our card products and strong analytical skills.
- Experience defining, implementing and managing a business strategy and tactics.
- Proven track record driving results by effectively partnering with business partners.
- Strong relationship management, influencing and collaboration skills as well as communication oral and written.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2019, 10:07:12 AM