As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Thailand's "Best Employer 2018"
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
- Manage/Engage with small merchants portfolio that has been assigned
- Look for the opportunity to drive volume growth and engagement under small merchants portfolio
- Support on the merchant Face to Face visitation program
- Manage third party vendor on merchant visitation
- Monitor the quality of the visitations
- Ensure to achieve target no. and KPIs
- Manage end to end process of Cardmember complaint related on c merchant card acceptance
- Track every cases, solved the cases or assigned to the relevant account owners
- Develop the report to track all complaint cases
- Create the presentation for management meeting
- Manage POP and premium inventory on end to end process
- Manage in-out stock recording both generic and customized POP
- Manage inventory both in-house and outsource warehouse
- Manage Call center representatives through third party vendor
- Monitor quality and result of each assigned task
- Support other merchant engagement activities
- Bachelor Degree and above with minimum 2-5 years relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, IF, COUNT), Word and Power Points
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, collaborative and influencing relationships with key internal/external constituencies, third parties, vendors, agency and external suppliers.
- Strong selling, negotiation and presentation skill
- Ability to understand key market drivers of suppression and merchant satisfaction.
- Broad understanding of Issuer business strategies and objectives
- Strong project management, prioritization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated team and people management experience.
- Strong Team player with the ability to effectively work in a diverse cultural environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 11:01:18 AM