Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Director, Information Security – Privileged Access Management Architecture and Engineering
Leadership is about changing the world!
Are you a Privileged Access Management (PAM) professional who is up for the challenge of leading delivery for a Fortune 100 financial services company? At American Express (AXP), we are looking for an established Identity and Access Management (IAM) leader with PAM expertise and a demonstrable track record of leading PAM architecture and engineering teams. Our large enterprise landscape requires a person who is capable of dealing with a large and diverse technology environment; DevOps, OpenShift, On-premises and public Cloud, legacy distributed systems (Linux, Windows), Mainframe, database, Active Directory, RACF, and more. Come work with one of the top IAM organizations on the planet and help us by making a difference!
Ensure innovative solution design and delivery of PAM capabilities for the enterprise. American Express PAM technologies include industry-leading solutions for the four pillars in a world class PAM program: Privileged Authorization; Shared Account Credential Management, A2A Secrets Management and Privileged Session Management. The Arch and Engineering team is responsible for: designing and building the most state of the art PAM solutions that are easily consumed by our internal customers and securely enable the business.
We are driven by reducing risk, creating magical customer experiences (end users, developers, systems administrators, and more), and to improve efficiencies through smarter integration and automation.
The American Express Identity & Access Management (IAM) organization within Information Security serves a critical role in enabling AXP to protect our brand, our business, our shareholders, our card members, and our employees from the ongoing and persistent cyber threat.
- Demonstrated competency with Privileged Access Management capabilities, practices, tools, and compliance requirements.
- Strong Identity and Access Governance (IAG) knowledge and experience. Understands well how PAM fits into the larger IAG and Information Security mission.
- Proven track record of architecting and engineering PAM capabilities that are easily consumable in a large, global and diverse enterprise environment.
- Ability to balance risk reduction, user experience, and cost/efficiency requirements when delivering solutions for the enterprise.
- People leadership – understands what’s required from a leader of people; establishes a compelling vision, facilitates growth for employees, creates an environment where excellence is possible, and fosters collaboration and accountability.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business executives, Information Security leadership, and enterprise technology platform owners (leadership, architects, engineers, developers).
- A thought leader who leans into the challenge and helps others to understand the objectives and how to best arrive at the destination. Someone who makes it happen!
- 7+ years’ experience in leadership role in a large enterprise.
- 10+ years’ experience in Identity and Access Management discipline, including working competence in Privileged Access Management tools, principles, and best practices.
- Deep familiarity with PAM technologies from CyberArk, BeyondTrust, and Hashicorp.
- Relevant professional security certification required (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CPCB, etc.)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 21, 2019, 1:42:49 AM