At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Sr. Marketing Analyst to perform in the Intl Consumer Services business unit of American Express.
- Develop and implement a winning Lifestyle & Engagement strategy for Consumer Charge Products (liaise with strategic Lifestyle benefits partners in the management and coordination of multiple initiatives; negotiate the renewal of existing benefits and launch new ones; service unit trainings and alignment;).
- Portfolio Management (monitor portfolio performance to detect opportunities to stimulate spending, improve SOW, reduce attrition and improve NPS).
- Contribute to continuously enrich the Charge products value proposition and achieve an adequate differentiation between them and also with the marketplace.
- Coordinate E2E Fee Increase communications.
- Escalation point with service units regarding lifestyle platform benefits.
- Lifestyle Budget Management.
- Development of business internal presentations.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Bachelor University degree required. (Marketing, Business Administration or related field).
- Experience in Marketing or commercial roles.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication written/oral skills.
- Strong knowledge of PC based software including Web, MS Office Applications (Word, Power Point, Excel) and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrated Ability To Prioritize And Drive Results. Good Business Sense, Self-Motivated And Flexible.
- Understanding of American Express card products, services and benefits.
- Highly organized with the ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Creative & Innovative.
- Strong attention to details and ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze data and generate insights.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2019, 9:29:07 AM