- Drive New Sales from prospective clients with annual revenues of +$250M in primary and secondary markets
- Partner with Client Managers to support expansion opportunities for existing GCS Large Market Construction clients
- Lead strategic selling in alignment with compliance and internal partner business requirements.
- Develop and execute a growth strategy, adapting plans and priorities to address resource/operational requirements.
- Achieve New Sales Charge Volume Targets
- Execute a transactional sales cycle
- Sell core and supplier payments American Express solutions
- Serve as payments expert for all corporate payments solutions within portfolio to deliver on the GCP value proposition
- Engage, develop and strongly influence mobilizers across multiple levels within the client’s organization to demonstrate American Express’ differentiated value and achieve profitability objectives
- Interface with various divisions of American Express to develop and implement customized and strategic account plans
- Influence and innovate to overcome complex client barriers, resolve escalated issues, and manage internal stakeholders
Influence & persuasion
Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance from clients for a plan or product
Utilizes innovativeness to overcome complex internal and external client barriers, enabling desired outcomes
- Seeks to understand clients' opinions, positions, and emotions to solve problems and negotiate mutually-beneficial outcomes
- Proactively focuses on results, outcomes, and achievements, anticipating and overcoming obstacles as they arise
- Uses strong client relationships to establish a positive rapport and together brainstorm new ways to meet client objectives
- Teaches clients to resolve non-strategic issues independently using available resources, including self-service tools
- Understands clients' operational and financial factors and uses this knowledge to drive Expansions/ incremental CV growth
- Collects, analyzes, and evaluates client and internal metrics, data, and benchmarks to determine actions and solutions
- Uses appropriate questions to help clients clarify their needs and gain understanding of how to best deliver value
- Proactively provides expertise on policies, benchmarking, and recommendations to reduce costs and drive efficiencies
- Combines a depth of payment expertise with a consultative approach to build clients’ trust and fuel their success
- Responds to appropriate client issues rapidly and effectively and ensure delivery of prompt and expert service to clients
- Advanced analytical skills to bring concepts to life through data
- Proven track record in Fintech and/or B2B sales negotiations, leadership and closing skills with Fortune 1000 companies.
- Hunter mentality
- Experience managing growth portfolios consisting of clients with $250M+ annual sales revenue
- Experience providing account servicing and management
- Prior knowledge in the strategic sales process of growing an existing client base
- Sell with integrity, in alignment with compliance and internal partner business requirements
- Prior experience in and knowledge of the construction industry a plus
- Experience with CRM tools preferred
- Ability to travel as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Virtual Office Experience preferred
- Preferred locations are Texas and California. Will consider qualified candidates outside of preferred locations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2019, 7:08:10 PM