American Express has been in existence for over 165 years servicing its customers with integrity, trust, security and quality. Today, these attributes still form the foundation of our brand. American Express employees are engaged and have a passion for their work. Our continued success is solely dependent on the talent that we attract to our organization, and the contribution they make to our everchanging environment. We seek creative and innovative people who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service.
At CFN Merchant Services,
This means making every servicing interactions simple and easy, recognizing and valuing each customer as well as owning and solving their individual needs. A successful candidate in this role will be curious, comfortable with white space/ambiguity, solutions-oriented and have a passion for the customer experience.
• Apply extensive Call listening and written communication monitoring, to measure against American Express Premium customer service standard and compliance policies.
• Measure, analyze, and report actionable qualitative insights and best practices to drive enhanced customer experiences
• Provide immediate peer coaching and ongoing feedback to new and existing CCPs through side by sides, one-on-one sessions, on-the-job training, Mock Calls etc.
• Address questions while floor walking or side-by-side coaching & feedback
• Ensure all feedbacks are documented and performance reports are published timely.
• Strategize to drive CCP performance in Relationship Care scores
• Work with Leadership to drive VOCM, other customer metrics.
•Assist on special projects related to “Customer First” strategy
• Proven ability to inspire and motivate your peers
• Outstanding ability to communicate clearly and modify your communication style for different learning/personality styles
•Ability to communicate information in a clear and logical order
•Must have previous experience in providing positive and constructive feedback
•Must have demonstrated experience in leading and/or coaching others
• Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
• Excellent problem-solving, quality check and analytical skills
• Ability to work both collaboratively as a team as well as be a self-starter and work effectively with minimal supervision
• Confident change agent, able to lead change among peer group and succeed in a dynamic environment
• Positive attitude
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Knowledge of NICE call recording Platform (a Plus)
• Set The Agenda: Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values
• The incumbent should have a performance rating of G3/L3 or better in the last annual PMP review
• The incumbent should not be on any type of counseling at the time of applying
•The incumbent currently working at a Band 28 should have completed 12 Months in the tenure as on the date of application timeline.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 23, 2019, 8:10:30 AM