Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We are looking for a Self-motivated individual who is focused on Driving Results within timelines. Individual who Enjoys working both collaboratively and independently. Individual with good verbal and writing skills. Individual who likes problem solving and drives Innovation and change. Individual who Demonstrates Personal Excellence.
Merchant Services Routers 365 is the core team designed to centralize all case creation work, which is either uploaded manually or through bulk upload process. The team is continuously identifying ways to digitize the manual uploads and optimize the existing process.
This India Gurgaon-based role will partner with operations teams globally to drive efficient and accurate case routing. Support leadership with proactive reporting & analysis to drive operational excellence.
• Ability to communicate and influence people at all levels effectively and without conflict
• Strong decision-making skills and the ability to resolve problems independently
• Experience of working on large data sets in EXCEL without error
• Ability to apply Excel Formulas & use Pivot without error
• Prior experience with Advanced EXCEL, Macros, Charts, PowerPoint Dashboards, will be
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Set The Agenda: Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values
• The incumbent should have a performance rating of G3/L3 or better in the last annual PMP review
• The incumbent should not be on any type of counseling at the time of applying• The incumbent currently working at a Band 28 should have completed 12 Months in the tenure as on the date of application timeline.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 23, 2019, 9:24:08 AM