American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers
The Governance team is part of GSN and is responsible for performing quality checks (both CCP level and regulatory checks) for servicing operations. The nature of the work needs best in class Management Information and reporting and strategizing targeted testing and automation strategies.
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in the provision of governance strategy and targeted management information, business reporting and analysis.
This will involve building a strong positive relationship with GSN BU level leadership and understanding the current business plans the key business drivers that impact the functional business performance. Through this role, the incumbent will assist the Governance team to identify risks and opportunities that will enhance operational compliance & efficiency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead efforts responsible for organizing, tracking and analyzing data for use by the Governance leadership in strategic decision making. Presenting an opportunity for data exploration and analysis working with new data streams to build, validate and enhance logics for reporting – aiming to answer business questions.
- Individual should be self-driven with ability to display thought leadership in standardization of Governance reporting infrastructure and providing Business Insights to Governance leadership to drive Business Decision.
- Candidate should be able to extract data from multiple platforms, collate and link it logically to ensure timely report generation for leadership. Setup and plan the delivery of Governance MIS needs, reporting packages and exception reports.
- Past experience should include creation of datasets in SQL / Access from scratch & leveraging that to build excel based reports with proper linkages.
- Candidates with Tableau expertise will be given a preference
- Graduate in any stream with work experience in MIS Planning and Analytics verticals. Technical qualifications like B.Tech in Computer Sciences / IT or MBA in Business
- Analytics etc would be preferred
- Understanding of Credit card customer servicing industry and governance structures would be preferred
- Advanced Excel, SQL, SAS and PowerPoint essential. Understanding of Cornerstone / Hive / Hadoop / Database Architecture will be preferred.
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to synthesize complex data into clear presentation decks
- Excellent communication skills: articulate and effective.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2019, 2:14:14 PM