- Participates with the product engineering and delivery & integration teams via Retrospectives/Post-Implementation Reviews to ensure quality standards are adhered to during development and implementation
- Contributes to continuous service improvement by maintaining best practices and knowledge repositories
- Reviews root cause analysis and resolution of problems
- Participates in the development and deployment of preventative maintenance procedures
- Participates in Disaster Recovery Testing
- Participates in discussions between the Business Unit CIO and Infrastructure teams
- General Knowledge of distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms and relational databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer science engineering or related technical experience. New and recent grads are encouraged to apply.
- Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Able to understand of Agile practices.
- Able to understand and leverage data structures and associated component
Takes part in reviews of own work and reviews of colleagues’ work
Has understanding of the core tools used in business and data analysis
- Incident and Problem management
- Understanding of Service Level Management
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and adaptive communication
- Able to demonstrate problem solving
- Understanding of the core components of application support
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 26, 2019, 4:14:45 AM