The Acquisition Platform Excellence team provides reusable capabilities that allow digital experience teams to build credit card and loan shopping and application experiences at scale, across all our channels, and with fast time to market.
Comprising back-end services and reusable front-end UI components, the platform enables teams across the enterprise to create high-performing customer acquisition experiences that reduce application friction and help new users experience the benefits of membership faster.
You will work on front-end components that help customers to secure faster, better lending decisions by verifying their financial status and identity.
As an Analyst – Product Development, you will analyze business objectives, identify user needs, define success metrics, assess requirements critically and create the product specification. You will work daily with co-located and remote scrum teams to deliver features, and across our portfolio of customer acquisition teams in a scaled agile environment to achieve our common business objectives.
We are looking for someone with a keen understanding of good user experience, who is technically inquisitive and who will be an ambassador for our products inside American Express.
- Develop excellent working relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders from our marketing, risk, identity, technology and analytics teams, helping them understand how they can use your products to build smarter experiences.
- Manage stakeholders with compassion, confidence and exceptional clarity with regards to the product strategy and overall mission for your customer.
- Balance the team's needs, stakeholders' needs and the company’s needs all at the same time, with the ability to rationalize priorities calmly and communicate clearly.
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria and business flows, communicate priorities to Engineering, and participate fully in all team-level and program-level ceremonies to promote agility in your product team.
- Own the product documentation and collateral we develop to describe and promote the platform’s capabilities, including on channels like Amex for Developers.
- Define and deliver digital product experiments to test and learn from our customers’ behavior.
- Be the voice of the customer in product development discussions.
- Comfort defining features against a backdrop of complex enterprise system architectures and solving problems regardless of how unclear the inputs appear
- An understanding of the principles of good user experience, and how to measure the quality of experiences
- Strong quantitative skills in order to support data-informed decisions
- Curiosity and an eye for opportunities others may miss
- Excellent communication, diplomacy and collaboration skills to build trust and confidence with stakeholders
- Technical fluency to clearly describe tradeoffs with users and engineers and weigh solutions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 5, 2019, 4:40:15 AM