The position is for an Associate Product Manager (APM) role within the Push Channels Team, specifically on Global Email Products. The Global Email Products Team is responsible for building best-in-class email products and capabilities on which millions of messages are sent to Amex card members every single day. The team builds and scales leading edge products to serve our card members dynamic, relevant and timely emails.
This is an exciting time to join the Global Email Products Team as we are transforming the email channel! The APM will work closely with the Senior Product Manager to prioritize roadmap for new feature development, focusing on the global delivery of dynamic real time messaging capabilities.
The candidate will work closely and collaboratively within a team of product owners, engineers, architects, and data analysts, and be the point person for the end-to-end development and deployment of product features. This role requires strong engagement with an extended stakeholder network across the Enterprise to effectively communicate a product vision and manage expectations. The ideal candidate will take a key role in customer centricity by delivering ‘customer experience as a product’ and will work tirelessly to deliver experiences that are personalized, relevant and differentiated.
• Apply agile methodology principles to kick off new initiatives and deliver active projects driving optimization and innovation with internal business partners, scrum teams, and vendors
• Work closely with scrum team to write and prioritize stories, remove roadblocks and guide the end to end development and delivery of product features
• Create and maintain product documentation, including flows, requirements, and business rules
• Work closely with stakeholders to ensure timeline and expectations are communicated appropriately
• Obsess about customer experience and work in support of growing digital engagement of our card members
• Identify additional opportunities for tech debt clean-up and new capabilities
Qualifications• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, and a minimum of 2 years of professional experience
• Organized and results driven with the ability to work under pressure and balance multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
• Process driven with a high attention to detail
• Strong communicator with the ability to influence others and challenge the status quo
• Comfortable working closely with engineering and data analytics teams
• Driven by qualitative and quantitative insights; uncovers key data points to solve problems and support decisions
• Possesses a natural curiosity; is a critical thinker and problem solver
• Outgoing and fun personality; contributes to team culture
• Knowledge of digital messaging and marketing technologies a plus
• 1+ year of product development or digital marketing tech experience preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2019, 2:21:54 PM