American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
• Weekly and monthly reporting of key performance indicators such as volume forecast, hiring adherence, attrition, abandon rate performance and call handle time performance.
• Manage data flow of multiple sources of information for integrity and accuracy into the short-term and long-term planning models.
• Complete necessary ad hoc analysis and recommendations to meet or exceed the business goals of service, quality, customer metrics and configuration optimization.
• Develop key metrics and improvement goals for each program to measure success.
• Experience in a fast-paced incoming call center environment with an extensive background in end-to-end workforce management and call center operations.
• Requires strong decision-making skills and the ability to resolve complex problems independently. The candidate must possess high motivation, enthusiasm, and dedication to deliver results within strict time frames.
• Demonstrated problem solving, quantitative analytical and logistical planning skills, with the ability to create, analyze and interpret data and trends and act upon opportunities to achieve business objectives.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to influence without direct authority using data and analysis are required; must be able to communicate effectively within multiple levels within the organization.
• Experience with data visualization (Tableau) and management tools (Access, SQL) desired.
• Proven experience in successfully managing and executing multiple projects flawlessly while adhering to strict deadlines.
• Must be a proactive, flexible self-starter, organized with attention to detail.
• Practical experience within Merchant servicing an advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2019, 11:18:58 AM