- Manage client migration activity for US and Europe portfolios
- Understand and validate customer needs and translate them into development features to ensure customer journey needs are met at parity
- Oversee the delivery of development features in conjunction with product and technology partners
- Develop end to end client and internal communication strategy
- Document standard migration and client set up plans
- Coordinate and manage high-profile, strategic client transitions
- Lead phased migration plan with detailed change management steps
- Represent product team for key milestones and status updates
- Lead country Account Development update calls
- Track migration activities and report to PMO on weekly / monthly and ad hoc basis
- Virtual Payments (vPayment) product subject matter expertise and working knowledge of dual platform solutions is preferred
- Product development or product management experience is a differentiator
- Management consulting or similar experience is a plus
- Proven experience with working directly with clients or external partners – managing communications, expectations, and being the external “face” of a team, with impeccable attention to detail and professionalism
- Domain knowledge – detailed knowledge of product capability and / or AR platform processes and parameters
- Project management experience – creating project management assets to track large, cross-functional workstreams, and providing regular updates to various internal and external stakeholders
- Results-oriented with proven track record of driving projects from conception through implementation in an environment which requires a high degree of internal and external stakeholder coordination and alignment
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Thrives in ambiguous and fast-changing environment
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2019, 1:26:50 PM