There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
• Providing front end analysis of CM accounts where fraud has been claimed or identified, ensuring that Global fraud policies and procedures are adhered to in all decision making.
• Taking/Making IB and OB Calls. Working Through Dialer System To Verify Possible Fraud Charges On UK, Euro And Dollar Accounts.
• Ensure accurate analysis of Fraud Claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
• Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
• Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
• Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
• Make outbound calls to card members, banks to validate information this role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Graduate with 6 months of Customer Service (Call Center) Experience is required.
•Fluency in speaking English.
• Ability to communicate a difficult message while using the fraud experience to enhance customer loyalty.
• Demonstrated patience and ability to solve customer concerns.
• Ability to use good, sound judgment in decision making
• Ability to navigate in multiple computer systems while interacting with the custome
• Strong analytical skills and ability to process large amounts of data in a short time frame
• Adherence to Quality and Compliance Guidelines.
• Highlight Issues through Feedback And Recommend Changes In Workflows, Procedures, Service Levels, Based On Customer Demands To Meet Their Needs And Ensure Quality Service Is Given At All Times.
Demonstrated dependability/self-motivating skills and Change Management Ability
•Experience in working on platforms such as triumph / legacy screens beneficial
•Multi-Tasking - ability to work on several screens/systems at a quick pace
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2019, 2:08:51 PM