Don’t just have a great idea, build it.
Member-Get-Member is American Express’s global acquisition referral programme that taps into the passion our Card members have for the brand and turns it into an acquisition opportunity. At the heart of our referral programme, is a personalised referral link, which is unique to each Card members. Through MGM, consumers and small businesses can recommend their friends, family and colleagues – the programme engages our Card members, allowing them to unlock true value for their friends with unique enriched offers, while earning rewards for themselves.
The successful candidate will join a high performing team of analysts and senior analysts, reporting into the Manager, Product Development (Member-Get-Member) within Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA).
Your key responsibilities will be to help evolve the MGM APIs to drive the continuous growth of the programme, lead initiatives related to curb gaming and fraud losses emerging from such gaming behavior across the MGM programme, expanding our capability to streamline campaign flexibility into multiple markets, maintaining channel development pipeline to integrate MGM into multiple internal and external customer touch points and leading the ongoing maintenance and enhancements around rewards management with our bonus fulfilment interface.
You will partner with our talented marketing and technology partners, analytics and User Experience (UX) designers to transform raw data insights into tangible feature delivery and bring other innovative ideas to life.
Align and partner with key business stakeholders in various markets to execute end-to-end program strategy and testing of new capabilities
Work with a mature agile development scrum team (remotely located) to build new capabilities
Write and manage user stories to support new product capabilities and attend agile planning ceremonies to ensure that new features are delivered with speed and quality
Create process flows and UX mock-ups to illustrate functional requirements
For more complex features, conduct feasibility assessments with Technology and provide recommendations to the Product Owner and market stakeholders
Maintain product backlog, facilitate feature envisioning and regular backlog prioritization meetings
Partner with the Analytics team to set-up tests, end-to-end tracking and reporting
Assist with creation of presentations for executive audiences from time to time
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a business discipline such as product development or marketing. Knowledge of developing user stories, backlog grooming with scrum team and understanding of process flows is highly preferred
- Ability to multi-task, operate autonomously, and prioritize effectively, self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Superior relationship building skills, collaboration and ability to work cohesively with multiple stakeholders across business, technologies and other interfacing platform partners dispersed geographically
- Experience in collaborating with Technology partners, working as a core member of an Agile team and knowledge of agile methodologies and ceremonies
- Experience in developing engaging presentations and exceptional at written and oral communication, strong problem solving skills to find solutions to challenges or barriers in ambiguous environments
- Experience in working with teams spread across geographies highly preferred
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2019, 7:02:28 AM