The Service Delivery Leader –Targeted Testing is a critical role within Governance, and the hired manager will be responsible for managing the Sales Practice (ValGen) Testing Program for Global Servicing Network. The individual will also be responsible for leading a team of professionals who will execute monitoring for GSN functional areas to ensure regulatory and procedure adherence utilizing MIS reporting, analytics and enhanced capabilities. The incumbent will work closely with and collaborate with leaders and peers on this global team.
This position will be responsible for the following:
• Establish and Manage the Sales Practice Testing program for US and International Markets
• Partner with Stakeholders, ValGen and Compliance teams to define and document guidelines for testing
• Identify new areas for ValGen monitoring and drive enhancements to existing assessments
• Effectively managing the existing Targeted Testing program as well as expand it to new areas within GSN
• Proactively identify opportunities to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the team
• Maintain knowledge and understanding of relevant market regulations and related tests
• Draw upon internal data and insight to key drivers of errors to inform strategies and decision making
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Proven experience in leading teams - people leadership is a key requirement of the role
• Thorough understanding of ValGen Testing Program preferred
• Program Management experience preferred
• Proven experience in managing and deploying targeted testing programs within GSN preferred
• Minimum of 3 years team leader experience preferred
• Strong thought leadership, including capacity to quickly understand critical linkages and business requirements or use cases
• Experience within GSN’s functional areas and within the GSN Testing preferred
• Effectively balance potentially competing demands to always find the optimal solution for GSN
• Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with cross functional and global teams within GSN and across AXP.
• Experience in implementing a structured approach to managing a team, delivering against deadlines and managing multiple tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (english & spanish)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2019, 2:52:16 AM