- Providing consumer and B2B insights to support American Express’s Global Consumer Business
- Collaborating to build a world-class consultative insights practice: using strategic focus, analytics and agility to consistently produce insights that drive better business results
- Strong strategic thinker; ability to create clarity in the midst of ambiguity by focusing on meaningful outcomes
- A collaborative contributor who leverages the power of the team to make their own and others’ work better
- Possesses the agility, consensus-building skills, and perseverance to navigate a complex organization in ensuring insights lead to action
- A skilled relationship-builder who identifies and seizes opportunities to connect insights and people across projects, portfolios and lines of business
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical curiosity coupled with strong business acumen and general pragmatism
- Strengths in analytics and story-telling to turn research results into insights that influence business decisions
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously in order to embed insights into marketing.
- 5-7 years’ experience in consumer insight/marketing/product development/strategy or closely-related discipline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research background
- Bachelor Degree required, Master Degree a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2019, 2:00:23 AM