American Express’ mission is to be world’s most respected service brand. We achieve this by providing premium services in a manner that delights our customers every time. With over 150 years experience in foreign exchange and the backing of a global payments company, American Express Foreign Exchange Services brings the world closer by providing market-leading currency solutions across Corporations, Financial Institutions and Consumers globally. American Express FX International Payments (FXIP) Singapore provides businesses with cost effective and efficient international payment solutions. Most importantly, FXIP is committed to delivering on the American Express promise of exceptional client service.
As part of our continued growth, we are currently looking for a motivated and driven Customer Service Representative to work alongside our Client Management team. The role will require a mixture of both on and off phone tasks.
- Providing exceptional customer support and demonstrating strong relationship servicing principles in order to build rapport with our American Express FX International Payment customers
- Supporting our FX Relationship Managers with call volumes and trade flows coming through our toll free number
- Utilizing your knowledge of our products & services in order to drive both revenue and retention outcomes across our active customer base
- Educating both new and existing clients on the features and benefits of our online payments platform
- Researching and resolving complex cases through consultation with both internal stakeholders and clients
- Looking to identify process improvements with the objective to improve overall client satisfaction/experience
- Degree/diploma qualified in a financial/business discipline preferred but not essential
- Excellent customer service & communication skills with the ability to quickly form strong and lasting relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong PC skills, including Excel
- Proficient conversing in both English & Mandarin (dialect also desirable though not essential) in order to liaise with business clients
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore six times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Singapore's "Best Employer 2018".
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 30, 2019, 8:57:21 AM