You won’t just shape the world of payments. You’ll shape the world of life, work and play.
American Express is embarking on a journey to drive agile marketing solutions and enabling innovative, high-quality marketing for the enterprise, while also transforming end-to-end marketing processes and platforms. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re interested in a career creating breakthrough marketing and products while making an impact on an audience of millions, look no further.
You’ll be challenged everyday as we transform our organization to meet the customers of tomorrow as part of Enterprise Marketing Products & Solutions (EMPS), a global organization that sits within Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) and is American Express’ marketing services center of excellence with the charter of driving agile marketing solutions and enabling innovative, high-quality marketing for the enterprise, while also transforming our end-to-end marketing processes and products.
Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
This new position is part of a new EMPS Director team bringing together Enablement and Insights Products as well as a distributed Customer Service team and will be part of customer servicing team located in the US and India supporting 20+ marketing related platforms that enable marketing for partners across the enterprise providing both Level 1 and 2 support.
Customer-centricity is core to everything we do. Our Product team’s top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using our marketing platforms is frictionless, intuitive and delightful by delivering high-quality, speedy, personalized and conversational support. As Customer Success Analyst, you are responsible for the success of our customers and our support team and will partner across EDA, EMPS, Marketing, Operational Excellence, Compliance and Technology to deliver superior service to our internal customers, drive efficiencies for both your team and partners and leverage data to inform servicing strategy and service expansion opportunities. This is a demanding role that requires a unique skillset and, as first level of support, you will act both as an advocate for our products and processes, as well as, champion for our users. Your job is to ensure that EMPS customers have the best experience possible, no matter what channel they choose to contact us. This is the perfect role for someone looking to get into Product Management, Product Marketing or Marketing.
- Responsible for providing advanced support on queries/issues reported by end users, conducting deeper analysis on issues, collaborating with technologies, publishing support metrics
- Conduct support ticket analysis to identify the common issues reported by end users
- Collaborate with business and tech partners by proactively engaging on regular calls
- Conducting end user trainings & take other initiatives to reduce the number of user enquiries
- Provide sales/marketing process & Salesforce.com technical expertise
- Responsible for collecting feedback from end users & communicating the same to all team members and funneling feedback to Product and Engineering as well
- Share, leverage & adopt industry best practices & propose new features & technologies to drive efficiencies & business impact
- Identify process improvement opportunities, provide platform enhancement recommendations
- Lead annual activities like Portfolio Realignments & other ad-hoc support with portfolio transfers etc.
- Data Quality Monitoring by performing scheduled audits & other data cleansing tasks
- Identify customer service trends, determine system improvements, and implement changes that improve existing strategies and bring about improvement in customer support initiatives.
- Lead with an external perspective and stay updated on the latest customer support practices and technology in order to develop a roadmap to scale next-gen customer support solutions (e.g. self-service, bots, machine-learning) enabling end-to-end marketing execution processes.
- Participate in software delivery lifecycle from informing requirements and product roadmaps to prevent future issues in addition to providing feedback, testing and training/change management (where required).
- Partner with our Offshore Sales and Business Enablement Center of Excellence team in India and 2 Onshore colleagues.
To be successful in this role, this person must possess the following competencies:
- Care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support, solving problems for customers, and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- Strong balance of technical knowledge and business acumen with a proven track record of driving innovation and results in a fast-paced environment while keeping a customer-first mindset.
- Proven background in service delivery management or customer support/servicing in partnership with cross-functional teams to address complex-issue management activities.
- Energized by technology and driving transformation and change.
- Is able to use data to draw insights in reports and dashboards.
- Skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly to non-technical audiences.
- Naturally empathetic and articulate communicator.
- Highly organized, great attention to detail and personal accountability.
- Experience in service delivery management, customer success/support/service or relevant experience.
- Experience with various technologies and solutions such as: Salesforce, Jira, Splunk, .net applications, Tableau, Robotics process automation (RPA), Bots, Natural Language Processing (NLP) a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, such as: Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Visio as well as Confluence.
- Have experience and/or interest in Product Management.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 30, 2019, 11:01:50 AM