From our high employee satisfaction ratings to, American Express is consistently recognized as a great place to work by people around the world.
- Project Management qualifications or minimum 5 years project management experience within the payments industry.
- Detailed knowledge of GCS commercial card products an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to interact with clients at all levels of the organization including C level executives. Ability to view issues from a customer lens.
- Relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Strong process and Project Management skills together with a demonstrated results orientation (setting targets, prioritization, personal accountability) and proficiency with metrics and KPIs.
- Strong collaboration, influencing and communication skills. Ability to articulate complex and abstract ideas clearly and simply.
- Experience working in a global/matrixed environment
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 8:29:38 PM