Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Assist Risk in identifying the root cause of a debit balance through research
- Subject Matter Expert for the Collectors
- Ability to balance multiple task at a time
- Ensure compliance measures are followed through ECCO
- Work with internal customers to improve collection efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as evident through proper grammar, word usage, pronunciation and speech clarity
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and goals
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work within a cross functional, multi-tasking team
- Proven ability to interact and communicate effectively with Leaders of all Levels
- Proven ability to analyze multiple streams of data and make sound business decisions
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in all Microsoft Suite
28F, Bonifacio One Technology Tower
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 6:22:23 AM