Our UX designers know it’s not enough to help people get things done, you need to help them get it done in the best way possible. If you’re in to designing a better journey for every user from beginning to end, start here. After all, we’re the company that built our entire business on delivering the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction.
As a part of our fast-moving, agile team, you’ll be responsible for the user experience, including:
- Transforming ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into desirable outcomes for our users.
- Creating detailed wireframes, information architecture diagrams, mental models, personae’s, usability testing stimulus, and site maps.
- Working closely with colleagues to brainstorm and create concepts for mobile, tablet and desktop environments.
- Being a passionate advocate for the user and incorporate customer insights and principles throughout the creative process.
- 3+ years of UX / interaction design / product design experience designing consumer facing digital products
- Fluency with design tools, most notably Sketch and InVision, but also Principle, InVision Studio, Zepplin, Abstract, Axure, Adobe XD
- Ability to simplify and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences
- Ability to synthesize and focus ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible assets for users
- Strong portfolio showing a breadth of UX Design that display a knowledge of current industry tools and trends
- Strong documentation, organization, oral/written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Keen design aesthetic and desire to simplify complex interactions and turn them into intuitive user experiences
- Good time management skills and a self-starter who can prioritize and deliver on time.
- Proven skills in ideation, sketching, wire-framing, user flows, information architecture and mastery of industry tools
- Ability to create both high & low fidelity interactive prototypes
- A positive attitude, flexibility, and a good sense of humor
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Iterative Product Design Planning and Development
- Design Thinking
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- Design Industry Trends
- Industry and Company Knowledge
- Problem Solving
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 1, 2019, 12:58:37 AM