The Global Partner & Specialty Servicing (GPSS) provides expertise in partner management and support and execution of strategic initiatives, as well as driving globalization, consistency and efficiency across external servicing network through teams focused on partner oversight, process management, project management, reporting, regulatory execution, internal controls and supplier governance.
The Partner Intelligence Office is a team within GPSS created to provide research, analysis, strategic evaluation and recommendations for the footprint and configuration of the voice partner network.
Job responsibilities will include:
Latest trends - analytics and data gathering across existing and potential servicing partners in GSG
- Industry standards
Pricing Structures and financial analysis of operational and contractual impacts
- Margin analytics
Ensuring accurate patner evaluation and fact packs to enable the recommendation of best solutions for the Partner network
Provide proactive recommendation for potential configuration changes to meet business requirements and provide the optimal servicing configuration
Point of contact for leadership, provide coordination and intelligence for negotiators in terms of strategic alignment and commercial insights
Internal point of contact for key internal stakeholders for any configuration change to be implemented or needed as well as sharing alternatives from a configuration standpoint
- Excellent presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Procurement or Global Servicing capabilities and configuration
- Financial experience and ability to understand and define a CBA an advantage.
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Able to work in a highly matrix environment
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to manage, interpret and analyze large amounts of data and present to leadership
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and strategic skill set
- Strong understanding of the external BPO space and ability to see an objective external perspective.
- Current BPO technology
expertise an advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2019, 9:30:01 AM