The role of the Member Service Professional (MSP) will be to deliver superior service to Card Members visiting the American Express Centurion Lounge, located in the Las Vegas McCarren International Airport. MSPs will be the face of American Express to our customers, acting as ambassadors of the brand. They will have the ability to excite our customers and deliver on the brand promise. A successful MSP within the Centurion Lounge will have a passion for delivering extraordinary service to our best Card Members, in a customer facing environment. Our MSPs are highly skilled and motivated, providing travel and concierge or lifestyle services to American Express Card Members. Acting as a consultant, our MSPs will tailor our products and services to assist Card Members with their immediate needs and deepening their relationship with American Express.
Member Service Professionals are responsible for:
Delivering extraordinary everyday moments to our customers by booking travel, with a key focus in domestic and international air, car and hotel travel arrangements; as well as, fulfilling concierge or lifestyle servicing requests
Being accountable and taking ownership of the customer’s experience from beginning to end.
Employing the Relationship Care® philosophy in meeting customers’ needs and expectations.
Creating innovative ways to resolve customers’ issues or concerns to win their brand loyalty; ultimately making loyal enthusiast out of the customers.
Lounge Hours of operation are from 5am – 11pm PT Monday – Sunday (7 days a week). The shift for this role will be from 4:45am – 11:15pm. Candidate must be able to work between these hours and days.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year recent experience serving premium type customers
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions
- Exhibits the utmost professionalism and maintains a positive attitude in all interactions
- Exceptional communication skills, delighting the customer with every single interaction
- The ability to listen to the customer’s needs, in turn offering confident recommendations, resulting in high satisfaction from the customer with the service they received
- Ability to remain cool under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with customers is essential
- Must be resourceful and capable of using the Internet effectively to research
- Have a can do attitude and curiosity
- Adapt to an ever changing environment and being resilient
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights and weekends is essential.
- Understanding of American Express Card Products & Benefits, Membership Rewards and Concierge or lifestyle servicing / offerings
- Air computer reservations experience
- GDS experience (native) SABRE
- Previous customer facing experience within a travel agency, lounge a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2019, 9:37:02 PM