- Review and respond to colleague questions directly, as well as in partnership with HRSC servicing team
- Complete and support all activities associated with the implementation of planned or net new releases, upgrades, integrations and BAU activities
- Assist in quarterly release impact analysis activities. Draft and execute user acceptance testing actions in parallel with business partners
- Work with Business Partners, Vendors, and Technologies to identify and remediate identified gaps using both manual and automated solutions
- Consult with Business Partners on systems and business needs
- Develop, test and deploy platform UI/UX changes as needed
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of common and repetitive business stakeholder process issues and trends and develop associated procedural improvement or optimization outcomes leveraging system functionalities. Support the development of technology solutions as applicable
- Direct or related work experience in the creation and execution of application design. Collaborate to understand user experience requirements.
- Perform system administrative work in support of all platforms
- Demonstrate the ability to respond and reprioritize work as situations change; complete work within established timeframes
- Document, adhere and support platform governance standards and operating procedures
- Provide consistent and effective communication tailored to the needs of the audience. Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate the ability to partner and collaborate well with a team environment
- In depth experience utilizing MS Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. HTML experience would be a plus
- Quick learner and ability to work from home with necessary focus
- Location: Virtual
- Workplace Flexibility: Potential to work remotely part of the time based on current projects and team needs.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2019, 11:20:27 AM