- Providing rich work experiences and opportunities for professional development
- Recognizing and rewarding those who drive and deliver results
- Respecting and valuing diversity, integrity, and personal accountability
- Interact with and advise senior leadership on complex immigration matters and provide top notch immigration strategic analysis.
- Lead and partner with cross-functional stakeholders on team projects to improve immigration function and client servicing
- Prepare US employment-based, NIV and IV visa filings to US Dept. of Labor, USCIS, DOS, and CBP.
- Gather and review immigration eligibility documents and strategically analyze individuals’ potential immigration options/benefits, including green card eligibility in the EB-1, EB-2 or EB-3 preference category and H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, E-3, TN qualifications. Responding to NIV RFE’s
- Communicate clearly and effectively, and independently on immigration benefits, government procedures, and case processing time lines.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking visa expiration dates and filing deadlines for assigned cases.
- 3+ years of progressive work experience preparing US nonimmigrant filings (including H-1Bs, L-1A/L-1Bs, E-3s, and TNs), as well as US immigrant filings, including EB-2 and EB-3 I-140s, Multi-national Manager and Adjustment of Status Applications
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and communicate effectively with clients and governmental agencies, serving as a primary point of contact with the ability to function independently and to exercise discretion and judgment in sensitive matters
- Prefer 2 years of current hands-on L-1 experience within overall work experience
- Experience with LawLogix case management system is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10285
- Workplace Flexibility: Potential to work remotely on a limited basis after reasonable tenure with the team
- Travel: Little to none
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 30, 2019, 6:44:00 PM