The Investment Optimization Insights team in Corporate Planning & Analysis leads the strategic decisioning of billions of dollars of investments at an Enterprise level. This position will help drive critical decision support to senior executives across both business and finance, including the EVP and Head of Corporate Planning and the AXP CFO. This role presents a unique opportunity to partner with each business unit to drive investment strategies and initiatives to deliver growth in the US and internationally.
Impact you’ll make:
Lead analytical projects with strategic thinking to optimize investments at an enterprise level and ensure long-term goals are achieved
Prepare decision support materials for Board of Directors, Revenue Growth Forum, Executive Committee, Investor Relations and other senior management forums
Collaborate closely with the Business Unit teams to understand and prioritize key investment initiatives
Collaborate with Investment Optimization Transformation team to enhance the IO Platform and help drive change management
Maintain and ensure data integrity within the team’s TM1 database and give ideas for enhancement
- Proficient with Card economics, discounted cash flow models and P&L
- Stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to drive results and influence outcomes
- Solid oral and written communication skills with the proven ability to present complex topics simply and succinctly to a senior audience
- A customer focus and strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- 3+ years work experience, MBA preferred
- Hands-on TM1 experience preferred
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2019, 7:55:33 PM