The Investment Optimization Insights team in Corporate Planning & Analysis leads the strategic decisioning of billions of dollars of investments at an Enterprise level. This position will help drive critical decision support to senior executives across both business and finance, including the EVP and Head of Corporate Planning and the AXP CFO. This role presents a unique opportunity to partner with each business unit to drive investment strategies and initiatives to deliver growth in the US and internationally.
Impact you’ll make:
Prepare decision support materials for Board of Directors, Revenue Growth Forum, Executive Committee, Investor Relations and Senior Management
Lead/support analytical projects strategic thinking to optimize investments at an enterprise level
Maintain and ensure data integrity within the team’s TM1 database and give ideas for enhancement
Collaborate closely with the Business Unit teams to understand and prioritize key investment initiatives
Collaborate with Investment Optimization Transformation team to enhance the IO Platform and help drive change management
- 2+ years of work experience
- Accounting/Finance degree
- Analytical experience with proven ability to drive analytical output aimed at identifying trends and developing key insights to facilitate decision-making for senior management
- Customer focus and strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Must have a high degree of initiative, integrity, dedication, and ability to adapt effectively in a changing environment
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2019, 5:58:19 PM