UX Writer (Full-Time)
American Express is on a mission to create new ways to connect with Card Members that are meaningful and relevant. The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team, as part of the global enterprise Consumer organization, enables innovation, accelerates agility, and empowers Card Members through its digital products and experiences.
Our UX writers work closely with designers, researchers, and product owners to create the voice of American Express across digital properties, including web, mobile, and partner-led channels. This role primarily focuses on writing content for the main servicing journeys within americanexpress.com, bringing American Express’ world-renowned customer service to life through straightforward, customer-friendly messages. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can combine business needs with customer needs to drive the digital experience forward.
What You Would Be Doing
· Transforming ideas, business opportunities, research, and creative vision into compelling, clear, concise content for core digital journeys for our Card Members
Creating content that adheres to brand strategy, brand guidelines, and tone
· Reviewing marketing content to ensure it adheres to UX writing best practices
· Collaborating and communicating ideas with the spirit of camraderie
· Presenting work to collaborators and stakeholders with the ability to defend your decisions persuasively
· Using feedback and testing takeaways to iterate effectively
· Partnering with legal and compliance to meet regulatory needs
Who You Are
· UX writer with 2+ years of experience
· More of a strategic thinker, less of a blank-filler
· Polished presenter, clearly articulating how your copy addresses objectives and solves problems
· Champion for collaboration, early and often
· Advocate for the user
· Someone who can pivot quickly and work on a wide range of projects simultaneously
· Someone who exudes positivity, requires minimal supervision, and has a strong work ethic
· Ambassador for UX writing, playing a key role in helping this growing team reach its potential
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2019, 4:25:29 PM